AHRMM's Policies and Procedures Manual for the Health Care Supply Chain, 2nd Edition contains over 160 new and revised health care supply chain policies and procedures to reflect current leading practices needed to run a successful supply chain department in any health care organization.
- Capital Equipment
- Central Sterile
- Clinical Integration
- Clinical Resource Management (CRM)
- Cost Management
- COVID-19: Caring for Patients and Communities
- COVID-19: CDC, FDA and CMS Guidance
- COVID-19: Organizational Preparedness and Capacity Planning
- COVID-19: Supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- COVID-19: Vaccines and Therapeutics
- Disaster/Outbreak Preparedness
- Finance & Budgeting
- Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs)
- Inventory Management
- Physician Preference Items (PPI)
- Planning, Design, and Construction
- Products and Services Contracting
- Purchased Services
- Shipping and Receiving
- Support Services
Important updates for health care supply chain on the progress and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines.
Learn about the logistics of COVID-19 vaccine supply, distribution and handling. Health care supply chain, clinical, logistic, risk management and pharmacy professionals, as well as military and federal agency representatives, are all invited to attend.
AHRMM is keeping members and the public up to date on the latest Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments with links to guidance from AHA, CDC, and other federal, state and local partners to make sure you have the most up-to-date information.