AHRMM CQO Leading Practices
AHRMM is building a CQO (Cost, Quality and Outcomes) Leading Practices Repository for the AHRMM membership and the health care supply chain. At this time, AHRMM is not actively accepting new submissions for the CQO Leading Practices Repository. More information on the next AHRMM Call for new CQO Leading Practices will be available in 2020.
Current AHRMM CQO Leading Practices:
- Leading Home Health Organization Provides High Quality Ostomy Care, at a Minimum Average of 40 Percent Lower Cost, Through Product Formulary Standardization
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center's (VUMC) Collaborative, Data-Driven Approach to Opioid Management
- Reduction or Elimination of Surgical Site Infections
- Streamline and Re-Define Supplier Relationships to Promote Risk Sharing, Add Value, and Reduce Costs in the Perioperative Function
- Reduction of Costs Related to Blood Products and Services - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Reduction or Elimination in Hospital Acquired NPU - Terrebonne General Medical Center
- Reduction or Elimination of CAUTI - Blue.Point Supply Chain Solutions
- Reduction or Elimination of CAUTI - Nexera, Inc.
- Reduction or Elimination of CAUTI - NorthCrest Medical Center
- Reduction or Elimination of CAUTI - Saint Clare's Health System
- Reduction or Elimination of CAUTI - University of Virginia Health System
- Reduction or Elimination of HAPU - Nexera
- Reduction or Elimination of HAPU - University of Virginia Health System