Begin the year with a fresh organizational outlook using AHRMM’s Policies and Procedures Manual for the Health Care Supply Chain, 2nd Edition. Updated with current leading practices, all policies, procedures and resource tools are downloadable and editable to suit your particular organization’s…
Feb 16, 2021
- Capital Equipment
- Central Sterile
- Clinical Integration
- Clinical Resource Management (CRM)
- Cost Management
- COVID-19: Caring for Patients and Communities
- COVID-19: CDC, FDA and CMS Guidance
- COVID-19: Organizational Preparedness and Capacity Planning
- COVID-19: Supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- COVID-19: Vaccines and Therapeutics
- Disaster/Outbreak Preparedness
- Finance & Budgeting
- Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs)
- Inventory Management
- Physician Preference Items (PPI)
- Planning, Design, and Construction
- Products and Services Contracting
- Purchased Services
- Shipping and Receiving
- Support Services
Feb 9, 2021
AHRMM is raising awareness about the risk of counterfeit N95 respirators. Please review the following resources on how to identify valid vs. counterfeit, and the differences between respirators and masks.
Dec 16, 2020
Important updates for health care supply chain on the progress and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines.
Apr 6, 2020
AHRMM offers definitions and guidance on health care masks, including mask types and efficacies, fit testing guidelines, distributor information and certified equipment information.
Mar 11, 2020
AHRMM is keeping members and the public up to date on the latest Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments with links to guidance from AHA, CDC, and other federal, state and local partners to make sure you have the most up-to-date information.