The CMRP Examination Review Guide provides an overview of the content tested based on the exam curriculum outline, including:
- Procurement and Product Value Analysis
- Inventory and Distribution Management
- Information Systems and Data Management
- Strategic Planning, Leadership and Compliance
The CMRP Examination Review Guide is available in print and eBook formats.
- Order the eBook
- This eBook publication is nonreturnable
- This eBook publication is not printable
- Order the Hard Copy
The Introduction to Health Care Supply Chain eLearning courses provide grounded education for those new or seeking a refresher.
This advanced course leads learners through 10 areas of infrastructure surrounding the functions of health care supply chain management.
Hear from the Stanford Medicine supply chain team, led by Amanda Chawla, vice president of supply chain, on how they have maintained and enhanced t
Crises can stress even the strongest leaders.
Updated for 2020! Begin your studies of the Supply Chain Management and Finance relationship portion within the CMRP examination with a new…
Join Dave Kaczmarek as he reviews 10 lessons for writing, including sentence structure, commas, apostrophes and capitalization.