AHRMM Chapter Recognition Program
AHRMM’s Chapter Recognition Program provides affiliated chapters with additional opportunities to promote their programs and events to AHRMM members and to receive additional recognition for their work in the previous year. The Chapter Recognition Program is open only to affiliated AHRMM chapters. Participating affiliates are evaluated based on their efforts in four categories: education, membership, chapter projects as well as advancement and recognition. Participating chapters are recognized for their accomplishments through AHRMM communications, the AHRMM website and at the annual conference.
To participate in the program, the chapter must be a current affiliated chapter, submit an annual report, membership roster and list of current officers, and a completed Chapter Workbook with corroborating materials before the March 31 deadline each year. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond levels are determined based on a specified number of points from the previous calendar year's activities (see the Chapter Recognition Benefits & Requirements Checklist for further details) and have a targeted percentage of its membership in common with the AHRMM.
2021 AHRMM Chapter Recognition Program Results
- Arizona Healthcare Materials Management Association
- California Association of Healthcare Purchasing and Materials Managers
- Florida Chapter of AHRMM
- Healthcare Materials Management Society of New Jersey
- Kansas Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management
- Mid-Atlantic Society of Healthcare Materials Management
- Minnesota Chapter of AHRMM
- North Texas Association for Healthcare Resources & Materials Management
- South Carolina Society of Hospital Materials Management
- Western States Healthcare Material Management Association
- Georgia Society for Healthcare Materials Management
- New England Society for Healthcare Materials Management
- North Carolina Association of Healthcare Resource & Materials Management
- Rocky Mountain Chapter of AHRMM
- SEPAC, Inc.
- Tennessee Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management
- Michigan Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management
- Missouri Association of Healthcare Purchasing & Materials Management
- Society for Arkansas Healthcare Purchasing & Materials Management
- Texas Gulf Coast Supply Chain
- Wisconsin Healthcare Purchasing & Materials Management Association
- Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM
- Greater Ohio Chapter of AHRMM
- Indiana Healthcare Supply Chain Association
- Northern Plains Association of Healthcare Materials Management
- Virginia Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management
AHRMM Affiliated Chapters are required to submit an annual report each year to their maintain affiliation. Un-affiliated chapters are welcome to submit affiliation paperwork any time during the year.
Please contact Liz Hope at email@example.com or (312) 422-3781 for more information on becoming an AHRMM Affiliated Chapter.
Levels of Chapter Affiliation
Based on the level of activities, affiliated chapters are recognized in one of four levels:
Note: All foreign countries are in Region 1. There are no chapters for foreign countries at this time.